Discover the new GRAND G750, a unique combination of performance, space and luxury. This 7.5-meter RIB fits perfectly between GRAND's successful G650 and G850 Cruisers and introduces exciting new designs and features.
With its proven High Step Deep-V hull design, this RIB not only meets the requirements for Category B CE certification, but also offers the ideal balance between a high-performance boat and a luxurious family boat.
The extensive specifications and option list include features that customers expect from their GRAND RIBS, such as a U-shaped rear seat with a pass-through to the swim platform, stainless steel bow rails, a redesigned center helm console with internal space for a marine toilet, a built-in 260-liter fuel tank, a spacious and expandable sundeck on the bow, GRAND's stylish waterski tow bow, accommodations for up to 10 passengers and much more!
The G750's distinctive contemporary design and comfort, combined with an extensive range of options and outboard engines up to 250 HP, give this GRAND model a level of authority and elegance that can surpass even the most demanding customers.
- Models: G750
- Overall length: 750 cm (24' 6'').
- Inside length: 557 cm (18' 3'')
- Overall width: 285 cm (9' 4'')
- Internal width: 170 cm (5' 58'')
- Diameter tube: 58 cm (22'')
- Boat weight without accessories: 950 kg (2094 lbs)
- Gross shipping weight: 1250 kg (2756 lbs)
- Payload: 1300 kg (2866 lbs)
- Passenger capacity: 10 (B), 13 (C)
- Number of rooms: 5
- Recommended engine power: 200 HP (150 kW)
- Maximum engine power: 250 HP (184 kW)
- Maximum engine weight: 285 kg (628 lbs)
- Engine shaft length: 63.5 cm (25")
- Center / aft deadrise angle: 25° / 20°
- Hull type: RIB
- Boat design category: B, C
- Deep V-glass hull with transom extensions, bow towing eye and self-draining cockpit
- Inflatable tube in 5 sections
- Anchor and bow closing compartments with soft cushions
- Bow railing panel with two frogs and side cushions
- CL-25 steering console with folding front seat, windshield and handlebar
- Folding two-position seats SD-25 for helmsman and passenger, with side handles
- Spacious dashboard with support for GPS screen up to 17", splash-proof storage compartments
- U-shaped rear seat with two side lockers, soft cushions and removable high backrests
- Large access flap and gas springs in rear main locker
- Rear handles, two rear frogs and towing eyes
- Two front and two rear lifting eyes
- Built-in fuel system with 260-liter tank and fuel gauge
Discover the GRAND G750 today and experience the perfect combination of performance, space and luxury on the water!Show more
Look at the Grand GL750 Golden Line
Specifications Grand GL750 Golden Line
10 people / C = 13 people
Max. 250 HP